Timeline of Club America vs. Deportivo Toluca F.C. This historical conflict has been going on since the 1800s. In 64 competitive meetings, Club América has held a 45-27 lead. Club América won their most recent match in the 2018 Apertura campaign.
Timeline of Club America vs. Deportivo Toluca f.c.
Here is a timeline of events for Club America vs. Deportivo Toluca F.C.
- In 1975, Club America won the Liga MX title by beating Deportivo Toluca F.C. 3-0 in the final’s first leg and holding on for a 1-1 draw in the return leg.
- In the 1998 Liga MX final, Club America and Deportivo Toluca F.C. played to a fascinating 4-4 draw in the first leg before Club America won the championship 1-0 in the second leg.
- 2000 Toluca F.C. eliminated Deportivo 2000 Club America from the Copa Libertadores, 2-1 on aggregate.
- Club America beat Deportivo Toluca F.C. 5-3 on aggregate in 2002 to get revenge in the Copa Libertadores.
- For the first time in 2008, Deportivo Toluca F.C. participated in the Liga MX postseason. For the first time in 2008, Liga MX playoffs featured Deportivo Toluca F.C. Also Winning a shocking five-four combination match and advancing through the quarterfinals, stunning Club America.
- In 2012 Club America defeated Deportivo Toluca F.C. 2-0 to claim the Liga MX championship.
- Club America and Deportivo Toluca F.C. played to a thrilling 3-3 draw in the quarterfinals of the Liga MX playoffs in 2018, but Club America eventually prevailed 5-4 on penalties and advanced to the semifinals.
Match history of Club América vs. Deportivo Toluca F.c. for the Primera Division Title
Club América and Deportivo Toluca are Mexico’s strongest clubs. And a Club América has 10 Mexican Primera Division titles.While Deportivo Toluca has 12.
Club América has won every Primera Division final between these two teams.
Then Mexican Primera Division Clausura 2005 finals were the first meeting between the teams.
Club América led the second leg of the final 2-1 after Cristian Martinez and Pavel Pardo scored. Deportivo Toluca equalized in the second match, but América won 3-2 in shootouts.
The clubs faced again in the Clausura 2008 Primera Division finals.
Club América dominated the first half of the final match 2-0 with goals from Salvador Cabanas and Cuauhtémoc Blanco.
América won 5-3 in penalties after Deportivo Toluca leveled the aggregate score in the second leg.
Mexican Primera Division Clausura 2013 finals.
Rubens Sambuusa, Oribe Peralta. But Paul Aguilar scored to win the first leg of the finals for Club América. After a penalty shootout, América won the second leg 4-2.
Deportivo Toluca vs. Club América Rivalry: Background
In 1916, Club América and Deportivo Toluca F.C. were founded.
Club América won 13 national championships, CONCACAF Champions Leagues, and one Copa InterAmerican.
Club América has won more trophies recently, but Deportivo Toluca has achieved more.
Since 1949, every golf equipment has competed. Antonio Carbajal is one of two Mexican players to play five World Cup games. Also, Club America dominated Mexican football with thirteen league titles and seven Champions League titles.
América against. Deportivo Toluca F.C.
Toluca Depurative F.C. has won ten Mexican crowns and four Champions Leagues, whereas Club América and Deportivo Toluca have won 105 and 77 games, respectively.
Club América’s top scorer, Cuauhtémoc Blanco, has scored 79 goals versus Deportivo Toluca.
Then lengthy Club América vs. Deportivo Toluca F.C. chronology saw thirteen wins for Club América and nine for Toluca in 31 games.
Club América won nine and Toluca three Aztec games. But Toluca played 9 MEX Liga MX games, Club América 10, and 9 draws.
Toluca won nine tournaments overall. Also, this article covers Deportivo Toluca F.C. and Club América’s long rivalry.
Deportivo Toluca vs. Club América Chronology
Examine the two teams’ best games, including Club America’s game-winning goal and DeportivioTolouca’s biggest triumph.
It also evaluates Depurative Toluca F.C.’s chances of continuing its winning streak into the next decade. Club América vs. Deportivo Toluca F.C. timetable is highly anticipated by both teams.